- Pocock for Man Of The Match with 2 pilfers and 2 forces penalties and a try… One pilfer on our own line, diffusing a likely try opportunity.
- The return of Scott Sio seeing the Wallabies scrum lift in a tight battle. A number of scrums will remain stationary as both teams look to assert dominance.
- To win a tighthead scrum 5m out from their own line.
- Foley to test Milner-Skudder under the high ball.
- Milner-Skudder will play a larger role in attack then Savea.
- Carter will look to keep his kicks high and short, not giving Folau the chance to run the ball back from open play and testing him under pressure.
- McCaw to be pinged for going off his feet twice over the 80 minutes. With 4 penalties going against him in total.
- To miss a tackle in the air on Folau off a high ball.
- To pull together the 30 players on the field, telling them all to tone down the aggression off the ball.
- “You do your job buddy and I’ll do mine” to one of the captains.
- At least one yellow card to be shown.
One try a piece, Wallabies to win by 1 or 2 points with Richie McCaw to give the final penalty.
The game will be remembered as the best final in history.